Compartí esta búsqueda:
Head of Product
- Experience on Roadmap definitions, Priorization features on products, Projects scope definitions.
- Experience in Agile practices, scrum contexts.
- Understand the entire system development life cycle of software.
- Excellent communication skills. Self-taught, curious, researcher, fast learner, fast to respond.
- Experience in creating business presentations and communications documentation.
- Highly organized, with close attention to detail
- Team player mentality. Work in a team environment and work on multiple projects.
- 5 + years of experience in a similar position with background as a functional analyst role inside IT area, working with products or systems.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms, Payment products, SPA, Web Pages, Mobile Apps.
- Responsible for defining and implementing a longer term and high-impact product strategy to improve the customer/seller experience and to drive revenue growth in the marketplace.
- Supported a data-driven & user-centered decision making process, making research, collection of data, A/B and usability testing, and development of insight a critical step in the design, development and optimization.
- Managed interactions with IT and UX teams to define, prioritize and execute Product Roadmap.
- Defined metrics to monitor adoption and business impact of product features. Measure and drive business results and analytics for the marketplace.
- Managed interactions with other teams and internal stakeholders in multiple countries to understand the different needs of local customers and sellers, elaborate business cases and translate business needs into clear requirements and functional specification
- Ensured internal/external communication and gather feedback for all new product/features launched in the marketplace.
- Define and validate documentation, ensure user training, and post implementation support.
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Workplace: Buenos Aires.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente