Compartí esta búsqueda:Join the team of Agrofy! Postulate to:
Web Performance Developer
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews.
- Detail oriented, ability to identify and track down performance issues.
- Knowledge in mobile technology and performance
- Understanding source code management tools such as Git, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging)
- Working knowledge Angular.js/Angular2/React & Bootstrap. Working with llightweight architectures
- Excellent communication skills. Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond
- At least one year working in a similar position in a professional environment
- Measure, monitor, improve and watch for metrics related to web performance (time to first byte, load time, resources loaded)
- Identify and implement solutions regarding performance issues
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges.
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Agrofy Day.
- 10 working days of paid annual leave which can be taken at one time or in fractions
- Plus extended maternity and paternity leaves.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente