Compartí esta búsqueda:
DevOps Junior Engineer
AGROFY is an E-commerce company that pioneers in the Agribusiness sector. Agrofy Technology team is focusing on building cutting edge web application, providing fresh user experience for all audiences in the agri-sector. In this team you will have the opportunity to develop cool features that will run on in the cloud and have the opportunity to be part of the product strategy definitions.
Join Us, Have fun and challenge yourself in this awesome project.
• Shell scripting knowledge.
• Linux enviroments knowledge.
• Source control and continuous delivery tools knowledge.
• Web Security basics, and Web application performance. Knowledge of infrastructure security and monitoring
• Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP.
• Understanding web applications architecture, web server configuration knowledge and Databases Management.
• Monitoring system performance. Troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incident to achieve optimal application performance and stability.
• Provide support on code repositories with knowledge of Git, Jenkins, shell scripting tasks.
• Work closely with the development team to find new ways to remove waste and improve team productivity.
• Provide assistance for sites hosted in linux with ngnix web servers, configuration and tuning.
Nice to have:
• Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
• AWS Knowledge
• OWASP Knowledge
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Infrastructure as code management knowledge
• Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges.
• Join an excellent team work and working environment.
• Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
• Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
• Workplace: Buenos Aires or Rosario.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente