Compartí esta búsqueda:Join the team of Agrofy ! Postulate to:
- Experience on documentation functional requirements of complex environments.
- Experience in Agile practices, scrum contexts.
- Understand the entire system development life cycle of software.
- Excellent communication skills. Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond.
- Requirements gathering. Experience in creating business presentations and communications documentation. Creation of Screen Wireframes for communicate ideas, and flow information.
- Data Mapping. Use cases. Business Case Development
- Highly organized, with close attention to detail
- Team player mentality. Work in a team environment and work on multiple projects.
- Strong skills including Excel, Visio, Atlassian products and collaboration systems for implementing agile context.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with varied architectural concepts, SOA principles.
- Experience in high traffic e-commerce btb / btc platforms environments, Payment solutions, integration with third party systems.
- Work directly with developers to deliver high quality product specs and assets. Responsible for documenting technical specifications.
- Developing use cases, user stories, collaborate with test plans and test cases, define and document procedures and workflows, provide user documentation, user training, and post implementation support.
- Works directly with the product owner, manager, technical team and others business areas.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs. Analyze business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirements specifications
- Ensures proper coordination with appropriate IT.
- Collaborate with the technical team working and defining SOA ecosystems.
- Analyze different kind of systems, platforms, process, services, made researches and compare alternatives for better decisions.
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Workplace: Buenos Aires.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente