Compartí esta búsqueda:
Join the team of Agrofy! Postulate to:
QA Automation Engineer
• Responsible of test plan definition, follow up through sprints, test cases creation, management and execution, bug reporting and tracking.
• Maintenance and client support was required
• Creation of test cases based on requirements provided
• Maintain documentation of Test cases and Expected Results
• Bug Tracking and reporting using Jira or Rally and for writing test cases.
• Report testing status and metrics
• Direct contact with the Client
• Functional Testing performed, this includes Regression, smoke, high level, exploratory testing, .
• Agile/Scrum & Kanban methodologies applied in several projects
• Tasks documentation and project follow up
• Cross browsing on multiple platforms
• Skilled in mobile devices testing (Android, Iphone, Blackberry, Windows phone) and Tablets (iPad & Android)
• Coaching of new team members
• Performance and Omniture tracking testing using fiddler
• Test case design and Test case automation using selenium + dbunit + junit. Automation testing using Robotium for mobile automation
• Test effort estimation and measuring
• Tasks Performed: - Black box testing for User interfaces checks - System Integrated test, UAT and E2E test (User acceptance testing and End to end testing between different systems)
• Webservices test (Soap and XML messages) - Db queries and checks. - Security and penetration tests - test plan, test cases creation
• Team player mentality. Work in a team environment and work on multiple projects.
• Excellent communication skills. Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond.
• Work directly with developers.
• Lead Test plan design and execution
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Workplace: Rosario.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente