Compartí esta búsqueda:Join the team of Agrofy! Postulate to:
- Lead implementation and development team & projects. Team sourcing, allocation, reviews and leadership.
- Experiencie on Agile practices, scrum contexts.
- Architecture software design. Vast experience on Back and Front End Development. RESTful APIs connect back-end services
- BDD & TDD , Continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- Working knowledge with relational databases programming Sql and NoSql
- Experience in security and performance enviroments. Ability to identify and diagnose performance bottlenecks.
- Knowledge of software design and architectural patterns, Event-driven architecture. Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies. Team player mentality. Lead teams and work on multiple projects.
- Clearly articulate ideas and recommendations on development solutions.
- Full stack developer experience, .NET and Js with MVC application frameworks, RESTful web services.
- Experience in working with varied architectural concepts, SOA principles.
Nice to have:
- Project Manager skills and experience doing effective estimations.
- Prefered 2+ years of experience in developing eCommerce stores and enhancing functionalities, providing solutions aplication of best practices, integrating Payment providers and ERP systems
- Experience planning, designing and implementing software architecture for mid-wide scale business eCommerce solutions. Prefered btb.
- Enterprise Service Bus on high demand scenarios.
- Knowledge of automation tools and devops tasks.
- Responsible of delivery high-quality software and implement solutions. Write and Code reviews.
- Lead technical team and projects.
- Define architecture solutions, implementing them within challenging environment.
- Doing effective estimations
- Promote and develope agile context
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges in ecommerce ecosystem.
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Workplace: Buenos Aires or Rosario.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente