Compartí esta búsqueda:
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
- Experience in communication with stakeholders and cross-team.
- Knowledge of SEO and strategies to optimize the conversion.
- Analytical and proactive profile that can carry out impact priorities for the business and communicate them effectively.
- Experience carrying out reports of success stories.
- Use of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Search Console.
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
- Content implementations for SEO and link building.
- Using tools like Moz, Semrush, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies for the business with regional scope.
- Optimize the content of the site in a scalable way in conjunction with Categories & Catalog.
- Coordinate the defined implementations with Design and Development areas.
- Carry out monitoring of on-page and off-page optimization projects.
- Perform keyword research for the region.
- Assist the Content team in the definition of demand.
- Define internal linking and link building strategy.
- Planning of scalable reports of monitoring and results.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to achieve a joined acquisition strategy.
Nice to Have:
- Google Partners Certification.
- Handling Portuguese language (and / or willingness to study it).
- Knowledge about the Agricultural sector.
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges.
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Workplace: Rosario or Buenos Aires.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente