Compartí esta búsqueda:
- 5+ years of relevant experience (ideally a mix of professional services & start-up experience)
- Strong analytical abilities with both quantitative and qualitative data, identifying key trends in data and reconciling data across various sources.
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and campaign performance, including but not limited to ROI analyses.
- Experience with content management systems and web admin tools.
- Experience implementing digital marketing strategies, tactics, and tools.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Experience managing staff and teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to think quickly, communicate clearly, and work collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously.
- Ideal candidates should be proactive, seeking out opportunities for impact in a fluid working environment and possess strong communication and presentation skills; A self-starter who is able to drive a process across different teams and build relationships with business partners.
- Agribusiness Experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Effectively partner with sales, IT and client teams to develop and implement contact strategies, campaigns and other tactics through all digital channels, including: Web, SEO/SEM, content marketing, inbound/outbound/display campaigns, social media initiatives, webinars
- Responsible for daily monitoring of and response via social media channels; identify and implement recommended social monitoring and reporting tools.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate, measure and report on: End-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points, Performance of all digital marketing activities against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Stay informed of competitive marketplace.
- Set and achieve digital marketing milestones and KPI.
- Identify new digital marketing channels and opportunities.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and recommendations as appropriate.
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Workplace: Buenos Aires or Rosario.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente