Compartí esta búsqueda:Sumate al equipo de Agrofy! Postulate a:
DevOps - Cloud Leader Engineer
AGROFY is an E-commerce company that pioneers in the Agribusiness sector. Agrofy Technology team is focusing on building cutting edge web application, providing fresh user experience for all audiences in the agri-sector. In this team you will have the opportunity to develop cool features that will run on in the cloud and have the opportunity to be part of the product strategy definitions.
Join Us, Have fun and challenge yourself in this awesome project.
- Anticipate operational problems by monitoring system performance. Troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incident to achieve optimal application performance and stability
- Release Manager. Responsibilities include from production environment build and deployments to automation and performance tuning. Provide support on code repositories with advanced knowledge of Git, Jenkins, shell scripting tasks.
- Work closely with the development team to find new ways to remove waste and improve team productivity.
- Provide assistance for sites hosted in linux with ngnix web servers, configuration and tuning needs.
- Management of the infrastructure budget
- Provide Specific Expertise on highlighted services such as RDS, EC2, Availability Groups, Auto-Scale Groups, Elastic Load Balancers (ELBS), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Cli.
- Experience in building AWS based, scalable, and highly available distributed infrastructure for high traffic web/mobile application.
- Expert knowledge in Linux enviroments.
- Vast experience in source control and continuous delivery tools
- Web Security basics, and Web application performance. Knowledge of infrastructure security and monitoring
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Understanding web applications architecture, web server configuration knowledge and Databases Management.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- OWASP Knowledge
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Infrastructure as code management knowledge with Puppet or Ansible
- Being part of an innovative project with high growth potential and challenges.
- Join an excellent team work and working environment.
- Ongoing training in technical and soft skills.
- Gross remuneration + Swiss Medical Group + benefits.
- Workplace:Buenos Aires or Rosario.
Sumate ya: Ingresá tu cv
Tu registro fue completado correctamente